Thursday, March 1, 2012

HTC Android APP Concept... "Octob3r" by Kevin W. Key

Photo
A basic drawing from years ago...


Photo
Added color and effects via a couple of Android apps...



Photo
Applied the wheels, worked out the overlay issues,blacked out the old floor reflection, added/adjusted the new reflection...


Photo
Through another Android app I created the text layout, played with scale and positioning.


The end result is an example of what's in my head. I named it "Octob3r" with the number "3" replacing the "e" because my birthday is 10/3. Just a play on naming my three spoke concept.


Credits: Rolls Royce, the original designer of the three spoke blades and all of the innovators of technology that made it possible for me to get another dream out of my head. LOL


Concept: "Octob3r"
By: Kevin W. Key
Virtual Wheel Line: III II I


Check out my blog:
WheelHeavy.blogspot.com. I'm "Wheel Crazy" and the blog is heavy on information related to wheels. But you'll see pics, news/information related to transportation products and design from around the world.


Photo
Wheel concept: "Octob3r"


http://m.facebook.com/home.php?refid=28

No comments:

Post a Comment